Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe Appetizer
- 1/2 lb prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a medium cantaloupe
- 1/4 of a medium honeydew melon
- 2 to 3 dozen seedless grapes
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cracked black pepper
- Cut the cantaloupe and honeydew melon into 1-inch cubes. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Wrap a piece of prosciutto tightly around each chunk of melon, top with a grape, skewer with a pick and arrange on a serving platter.
- If desired, just before serving, drizzle a tiny (no more than a drop) amount of balsamic vinegar over each piece along with a little coarsely ground black pepper.
- Tip: Use an eye dropper to drizzle the vinegar.
Makes 8 servings