Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Grilled Mahi Mahi:
- 1 ½ pounds Mahi-mahi fillets
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Mango-Maize Salsa:
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- ½ cups chopped green onion
- ½ cups chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cups cooked whole corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions for Grilled Mahi Mahi:
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, oil, garlic and worcestershire sauce in a shallow container.
- Marinate fish for one hour turning once.
- Grill fish over medium hot coals until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Serve with salsa.
Directions for Mango-Maize Salsa:
- Combine all ingredients, mix well and serve immediately.