Grilled Herbed Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops, boneless 1" thick
- 2 tbls lemon juice
- 2 tbls virgin olive oil
- 1 tbls fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbls fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tbls minced garlic or garlic/herb mixture
- 1 tsp fresh chopped sage
- 1 tsp fresh chopped oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Brush pork chops with lemon oil.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Rub mixture onto both sides of pork chops.
Put in baking dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
When grill is sufficiently heated, place pork chops on grill about 6 inches above heat. Grills approximately 15 mintues on each side.
For variation, add your favorite herbs