Gold Coast Salmon Kabobs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder with Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate (Thawed)
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds Salmon Fillet, Skinned (cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks)
- 1 basket (8 oz.) Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 medium Zucchini (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- Wooden skewers (soaked for 15 minutes in water)
- In small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder with Parsley and basil; cook until seasonings begin to sizzle, about 1 minute.
- Stir in juice concentrate and sugar; bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently; set aside
- Thread salmon and vegetables on skewers.
- Brush each side of kabob with mixture.
- Coat grill grates with oil before cooking to prevent kabobs from sticking.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn kabob and brush with more mixture; grill for 3 to 4 minutes longer.